Digital Print Estimating
Not just a recycled offset system – PowerQuote’s digital print estimating software module includes new input windows and all new calculations.
- Calculates based on cost per click, budgeted hourly rate or a price grid.
- Works for all types of high speed sheetfed digital equipment such as Docucolor®, Nexpress®, Indigo®, Riso®, iGen3®.
- Easily tracks and charges for all prepress and desktop publishing.
- Utilizes flexible, user definable bindery charges for online and offline.
- Keeps the simple jobs simple with separate input windows for booklets and single sheets.
More quotes per dollar than offset.
Don’t think because the jobs are often small that you can just “wing it.” Small jobs mean more estimates per dollar and more need for a consistent and automated system. PowerQuote easily handles multiple papers, different speeds, varying click charges, file work and a wide variety of finishing.
Unique Job SAVe™ Job Ticket System
We went beyond your computer entries to create a system of cross checks that ensures correct printing. Only PowerQuote provides instructions on the job ticket in a sentence format. Improve communication between estimating and production. Stop production mistakes.
Better Service for Your Existing Clients
Get instant recall of past jobs for quick quotes that improve customer service. Your customers will appreciate placing their orders easily and quickly. Enjoy job management time savings and get orders into production sooner. This is an important way PowerQuote improves your customer service.
Production Calculations Created Especially for Digital Printing
Consider programming time, slower speeds for special paper, booklets with up to 6 types of paper and any ink combinations. You have the flexibility to include extra toner charges for heavy coverage or not.
Docucolor, Nexpress, iGen3, Riso and Indigo are trademarks of their respective manufacturers and are not associated with PowerQuote Software.